<div dir="auto">Hiya <div dir="auto">I&#39;ll be in about 7pm, bits and bobs planed</div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, 26 May 2026, 13:30 Dave Hibberd via Discuss, &lt;<a href="mailto:discuss@57north.org.uk">discuss@57north.org.uk</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Hello! <br>
<br>
Happy Tuesday, hope you&#39;re well! It&#39;s not quite a palindromic date, but it&#39;s still nice to look at! <br>
<br>
It&#39;s opening evening today, things occuring will most likely include tea/coffee/beer drinking, tinkering, hacking, chatting, chavin, making, soldering, looking for things, making mess and tidying.<br>
<br>
We&#39;re at:<br>
   Suite H Kettock Lodge<br>
   Innovation Park<br>
   Campus Two<br>
   Bridge of Don<br>
   Aberdeen<br>
   AB22 8GU<br>
There is sort of useful info on:<br>
   <a href="https://www.57north.org.uk/open-evenings" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">https://www.57north.org.uk/open-evenings</a><br>
   <a href="https://www.57north.org.uk/contact" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">https://www.57north.org.uk/contact</a>.<br>
<br>
If you&#39;re new, press buzzer H and someone will come and let you in after the wee bit of time it takes for someone to walk the 30 meters to the door buzzer. <br>
If you&#39;re a member and can&#39;t remember the door code, it&#39;s in hackhub!<br>
<br>
Reply if you have any questions, if you want to share your plans, or if you&#39;d like a lift or anything else.<br>
<br>
I&#39;ll be in at around 8:00 I think, I have emf camp stuff to do.<br>
If someone is coming in earlier, please reply to the list and tell us!<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
-- <br>
  Hibby<br>
  MM0RFN<br>
<br>
--<br>
Please note the change in mailing list domain to @<a href="http://57north.org.uk" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">57north.org.uk</a><br>
<br>
Discuss mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:Discuss@57north.org.uk" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Discuss@57north.org.uk</a><br>
<a href="http://57north.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/discuss_57north.org.uk" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">http://57north.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/discuss_57north.org.uk</a><br>
</blockquote></div>