[57North-Discuss] Open Tuesday, 7th July
Dave Hibberd
d at vehibberd.com
Tue Jul 7 14:06:19 UTC 2026
Hello :)
Happy Tuesday, hope you're well!
It's opening evening today, things occuring will most likely include tea/coffee/beer drinking, tinkering, hacking, chatting, chavin, making, soldering, looking for things, making mess and tidying.
We're at:
Suite H Kettock Lodge
Innovation Park
Campus Two
Bridge of Don
Aberdeen
AB22 8GU
There is sort of useful info on:
https://www.57north.org.uk/open-evenings
https://www.57north.org.uk/contact.
Press buzzer H and someone will come and let you in after the wee bit of time it takes for someone to walk the 30 meters to the door buzzer.
Reply if you have any questions, if you want to share your plans, or if you'd like a lift or anything else.
I'll be in at around 8:00 I think, staring at Debian and maybe managing a backport once I'm done with my EMF meeting.
Love Hx
--
Hibby
MM0RFN
More information about the Discuss
mailing list