[57North-Discuss] 57North Open Tuesday, May 19th, 2026

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue May 19 11:38:42 UTC 2026


Hello! 

Happy Tuesday, hope you're well. After both Mailman3 and ythan shat the bed last week and then got targeted by Meta's AI scraper for a few hundred GB, welcome to the slightly tweaked mailing list. This should hopefully surface better in gmail and other providers. I'm still tweaking settings but we're most of the way there, like.

It's opening evening today, things occuring will most likely include tea/coffee/beer drinking, tinkering, hacking, chatting, chavin, making, soldering, looking for things, making mess and tidying.

We're at:
   Suite H Kettock Lodge
   Innovation Park
   Campus Two
   Bridge of Don
   Aberdeen
   AB22 8GU
There is sort of useful info on:
   https://www.57north.org.uk/open-evenings
   https://www.57north.org.uk/contact.

If you're new, press buzzer H and someone will come and let you in after the wee bit of time it takes for someone to walk the 30 meters to the door buzzer. 
If you're a member and can't remember the door code, it's in hackhub!

Reply if you have any questions, if you want to share your plans, or if you'd like a lift or anything else.

I'll be in at around 8:00 I think, I have Debian to do and a plethora of other distractions to keep me from doing Debian.
If someone is coming in earlier, please reply to the list and tell us (and also verify for me it's working properly)
-- 
  Hibby
  MM0RFN


More information about the Discuss mailing list