[57North-Discuss] CampGND Prep - Thursday 4th June.

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Fri May 29 13:38:47 UTC 2026


Hello! 

CampGND is next Friday, and we get a van on Thursday!

To make our silly little event happen, we will need to pack the van, and I'd appreciate it if more than Nick and I were involved in this as there's a lot of heavy lifting to do! 

Let's get together at the space for 1930 on Thursday to pack the big tent and kitchen accessories into the van. Does anyone want food? We could get pizza or something if there's a few of us.
If you're not yet signed up for campgnd or can't remember about it - 

Simply - the Hackerspace goes camping. We like to go somewhere with
very few amenities (and poor connectivity). You should bring whatever
you need to survive, a project to hack on/make/play with and some
stuff to burn too.

You need to register for a ticket at https://ti.to/campgnd/campgnd-2026 and you can learn more at https://scottishconsulate.org/campgnd2026/overview

I will be consolidating things to take with me on Tuesday in the space too - I plan to light up the airwaves as either MS0SCZ or maybe GB1GND or similar.

Cheers! 

-- 
  Hibby
  MM0RFN


More information about the Discuss mailing list